728x90 AdSpace

shop online for authentic adidas collections
  • Latest News

    Powered by Blogger.

    Thursday, October 30, 2014

    "I Am Very Comfortable Showing Off My Curves"-Yvonne Jegede

    Nollywood actress shuts down claims that she shows off her boobs alot, says she is confident with her body.

    Fast rising Nollywood actress Yvonne Jegede clears the air stating that she doesn't expose her cleavage.
    The actress and model who was featured in 2face Idibia's 'African Queen' video had an interview with Encomium Magazine on October 29, 2014 where she addressed the issue of showing off her boobs.
    The Edo born actress went to Cyprus to get a university degree after which she returned to the Nigerian acting scene. After being accused of developing a habit of showing her cleavage when she returned to Nigeria she responded saying " I don’t expose my cleavage, it was a photo shoot. You don’t see me walking on the street with my cleavage hanging out. It was a photo shoot. I felt I have some features that people should know of. Even with that, some people still believe that she has a lot of boobs but no behind, that is wrong. I am coming out to showcase. I think the older I get, the more comfortable I am in my skin. You get secured, more confident with age. If I feel very comfortable showing off my curves, my cleavage, excuse me, it is my body. But I will not walk around naked. I wear whatever I am comfortable with".
    Newer Post
    Previous
    This is the last post.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: "I Am Very Comfortable Showing Off My Curves"-Yvonne Jegede Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top