728x90 AdSpace

shop online for authentic adidas collections
  • Latest News

    Powered by Blogger.

    Friday, October 31, 2014

    [Full Album] M.I-The Chairman



    MI chairman 2
    The Chairman season is finally upon us!
    M.I drops his third studio album “The Chairman” nationwide. After the long the wait and suspense he releases the official album art and tracklisting for the LP
    The interesting thing about this album is that M.I is dropping  it  without releasing any single off the LP. He is definitely the first Nigerian artiste to pull of a move like that and we hope it pays off.
    Peep the official album art, tracklisting and album credits.

    M.I Abaga Ft Olamide & I.J – The Middle
    The others will be updated Later



    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: [Full Album] M.I-The Chairman Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top