728x90 AdSpace

shop online for authentic adidas collections
  • Latest News

    Powered by Blogger.

    Sunday, November 30, 2014

    Eminem "I Used To Kcuf With Rihanna"

    Sensational songbird Rihanna has once suffered in the hands of the fastest Hip-hop act, Enimen..

    Rihanna and Eminem used to kcuf and she was badly heartbroken when he ended things. Now, years later, he’s talking about it in a song.
    In his new song, Shady XV, which was released Friday, Eminem talked specifically about giving Rihanna head. He spits;
    Still get along with this voice cause that’s the monster
    So do-si-do with a sociopath, everyone who knows me knows that
    What they don’t know is the fact Rihanna calls me Pinocchio, meh
    She loves the way I lie
    Sits on my face and waits for my nose to grow..
    Listen to "Shady XV" HERE
    Credit: Pepeyee
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Eminem "I Used To Kcuf With Rihanna" Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top