728x90 AdSpace

shop online for authentic adidas collections
  • Latest News

    Powered by Blogger.

    Thursday, November 13, 2014

    Jame Blunts Reveals how he sold his sister on eBay


    In a recent interview with Guardian, the award winning singer, James Blunt revealed how he sold his sister on Ebay, the most widely used marketplace platform on the web.


    James said:
    “I was a big Ebay addict before my first album became a hit. I wanted to go on this tour of the world, so I started selling everything on eBay. I just sold all my shit. I literally came back to my empty, empty flat. Eventually there was nothing else to sell except her,”

    He however didn’t put her on a direct sale. “She basically had a funeral to go to in Ireland and the planes were on strike and the ferries were out of season.

    So I put on EBay: “Damsel in distress needs knight in shining armour to get her to this funeral on Saturday. What can anyone do?”
     “I can do this, I’ve got a helicopter, a bidder said

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Jame Blunts Reveals how he sold his sister on eBay Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top