728x90 AdSpace

shop online for authentic adidas collections
  • Latest News

    Powered by Blogger.

    Thursday, December 25, 2014

    Marco Reus Love me, I'll drive you, Glamour model proposes to German World Cup star

    Model offers Marco Reus lve drive if he would love her or join Bayern Munich

    Marco Reus (left) has been banned by German authorities after he was apprehended for driving without licence for three years and has been offered a helping hand by German Glamour model, Jordan Carver (right)

    Marco Reus's daily life has been impeded after he was finedN115m and banned from the wheels by German authorities for driving without licence for three years
    The Dortmund star is not able to drive around town by himself, but solution may be knocking on the door already
    28 year-old German Glamour model, Jordan Carver offered to drive the 25 year-old, and help him get back his licence but on two conditions.
    ''Marco, my beloved. I am not only willing to be your chauffeur 24/7, but I can help you get your driver's licence back.
    ''Just agree to the following conditions: either love me or you have to move from Dortmund to Bayern. I'm slightly greedy, but both options are awesome!'' Carver was reportedly quoted by a Vietnamese channel.
    The first very glamourous that Dortmund fans will not find anything wrong with it, however, the second may be too torrid an option to a club who's lost two of its top players Mario Gotzeand Robert Lewandowski to the Munich giants and are struggling in the relegation zone.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Marco Reus Love me, I'll drive you, Glamour model proposes to German World Cup star Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top